National Service Hotline:
Zibo Taylor Heat Exchange Equipment Co., Ltd.
Address: Boshan District, Zibo City, Shandong Province
Contact: Gao Qing
Mobile phone: 13409069825
The plate heat exchanger is believed to be familiar to everyone through the previous introduction. Today, I will introduce to you how to use the plate heat exchanger correctly. Friends who want to know will follow the introduction of the Xiaobian.
1. The plate type or corrugated type should be determined according to the actual needs of the heat exchange occasion. For a large flow rate and a small allowable pressure drop, a plate with a small resistance should be selected, and a plate with a large resistance should be used.
2. According to the fluid pressure and temperature, determine whether to choose the removable type or the brazed type. When determining the plate type, it is not appropriate to choose a plate with a small plate area, so as to avoid too many plates, the flow velocity between the plates is too small, and the heat transfer coefficient is too low. This problem should be paid more attention to for larger heat exchangers.
3. The process refers to a group of parallel flow channels in the plate heat exchanger with the same medium flow direction, and the flow channel refers to the medium flow channel composed of two adjacent plates in the plate heat exchanger.
4. In general, several flow channels are connected in parallel or in series to form different combinations of cold and hot media channels.
5. The process combination form should be calculated according to heat exchange and fluid resistance, and determined under the requirements of process conditions. Try to make the convective heat transfer coefficients in the cold and hot water channels equal or close to each other, so as to obtain the best heat transfer effect.
6. Because the convective heat transfer coefficients on both sides of the heat transfer surface are equal or close, the heat transfer coefficient gets a larger value. Although the flow rate between the plates of the plate heat exchanger varies, the average flow rate is still used in the calculation of heat transfer and fluid resistance.
7. Since the "U" shaped single-process takeover is fixed on the pressure plate, it is easy to disassemble. The design and selection of plate heat exchangers generally have certain requirements on pressure drop, so they should be checked.
8. If the check pressure drop exceeds the allowable pressure drop, the design selection calculation needs to be performed again until the process requirements are met. & # 8203;
This concludes the introduction of the plate heat exchanger. I hope to bring you some help. Thank you for reading. If you have any needs, please contact us. We will serve you wholeheartedly.