Adhering to the corporate spirit of pursuing solidity and dedication, we win the trust of customers with excellent products, reasonable prices and satisfactory services. What are the fouling of plate heat exchangers
? Let's see with Xiaobian now.
1) Particle dirt: The accumulation of solid particles suspended in the fluid on the heat exchange surface. Such fouling also includes the sedimentation layer formed by larger solid particles on the horizontal heat exchange surface due to gravity, that is, the deposition of so-called precipitated fouling and other colloidal particles.
2) Crystallized fouling: A deposit formed by crystallization of an inorganic salt dissolved in a fluid on a heat-exchange surface, which usually occurs during supersaturation or cooling. Typical fouling layers such as calcium carbonate, calcium sulfate and silica scales on the cooling water side.
3) Chemical reaction fouling: The fouling caused by the chemical reaction on the heat transfer surface. The heat transfer surface material does not participate in the reaction, but can be used as a catalyst for chemical reaction.
4) Corrosive fouling: Fouling caused by corrosive fluids or fluids containing corrosive impurities that corrode heat transfer surfaces. Generally, the degree of corrosion depends on the composition of the fluid, the temperature, and the pH of the fluid being treated.
5) Biological fouling: Except for seawater cooling devices, biological fouling generally refers to microbial fouling. It may produce slime, which in turn provides conditions for the propagation of biological fouling. Under appropriate temperature conditions, biological fouling can form a dirt layer of considerable thickness.
6) Solidification fouling: Fouling formed by the solidification of fluid on a subcooled heat exchange surface. For example, when water drops below 0, it freezes on the heat transfer surface to form ice. Whether the temperature distribution is uniform or not has a great influence on this kind of dirt.
The above is the information about the plate heat exchanger
explained for you, and I hope to help you. If you have any questions and needs, please contact us to provide you with stable, reliable and energy-saving products.